- Style – Wide range of colors and larger sizing meets modern style requirements.
- Function – Innovative hardware and the latest technology in materials produces a great user experience and exceeds expectations.
- Quality – High insulation values, multiple seals, superior glazing, heavy duty frames and hardware provide a long lasting and durable product.
- Service – Our team strives to offer unparalleled service. Custom requirements are our specialty and we are here for our clients to provide design and technical support, From concept to completion, we ensure accurate job costing with clear and detailed quoting with no surprises or extra fees.
Built for Harsh Winters
Independent research studies show that space heating accounts for 63% of the energy used in the average Canadian home. Windows can account for up to 25% of your home’s total heat loss, our product range is designed to reduce this.
Our solution comes from the Europeans who are at the leading edge of technology with multiple seals, triple and quad pane glass, and larger comprehensive frames built to insulate against temperature, sound, moisture, and drafts which allows for a comfortable indoor environment with larger views of the outdoors. Our customers have proven these benefits during the extreme weather conditions that Canadians experience.
Commitment to Quality
Our commitment to quality goes beyond our website. Here are a few highlights which will help us make your home more comfortable.
- Our window/door frames offer very high insulation values and all frames are fully reinforced by inner steel or advanced reinforcement materials, allowing for much larger and stronger frames than can be constructed with typical vinyl.
- We offer triple pane glazing as standard and optional quad pane glazing for those looking for specific Passive House or similar solutions.
- The minimum thickness of our glass panes is 4mm, this can be compared to the Canadian industry standard of 3mm in dual/triple pane glass. The 25% thicker panes make a significant difference on sound and temperature transmission.
- Every single Neuluxe window or glass panel door is argon filled in both chambers. Our standard glass also includes Low E coatings applied in 2 positions of the glass casement, far superior to a single chamber argon fill and/or single Low E glazing.
- The spacer between the glass is also very important, and we use only the latest technology and wider than standard spacers, allowing for a larger chamber of argon and creating a superior insulation value.
- With two of our product series certified by PassiveHaus, we feel confident we can offer a product of the highest quality and performance.